This 20A solar charge controller is based on an advanced maximum power point tracking (MPPT) with a conversion efficiency up to 98%. A MPPT controller will improve energy harvest by up to 30% compared to PWM charge controllers.
Together with the Alligator Clips and the 3m MC4 extension cable, it is an easy plug and play system with a solar panel and your car or RV house battery. It's easy to choose your battery type and the charging mode in the App via a Bluetooth connection.
What solar panel can you with this controller?
- EcoFlow 110W Portable Solar Panel
- EcoFlow 160W Portable Solar Panel
- EcoFlow 220W Bifacial Solar Panel
- HB21 135W Portable Solar Panel
- HB21 195W Portable Solar Panel
- HB21 200W Folding Solar Panel
- HB21 300W Portable Solar Panel
- HB21 100W Rigid Solar Panel
- HB21 200W Rigid Solar Panel
20A MPPT General info:
- Rated Charging Current: 20A
- System Voltage: 12/24V automatic recognition
- Max PV Input Power: 260W on 12V / 520W on 24V
- Max Voltage on PV(25℃): 50V
- Battery Type: Gel (default) | AGM | Deep Cycle | Liquid | Lithium
- 4 Charging Modes: Fast | Boost | Equalization | Float
- Communication: Bluetooth via Skywise App (Android only)
- Weight: 700g
- Waterproof: IP54
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- 1 x 20A MPPT charge controller 12V|24V
- 1 x Alligator Clips with 30cm cable
- 1 x MC4 connectors with 3m cable
Warranty: 1 year manufacturing warranty
Download User Manual here:
Lights are on and running sweet. Don't look elsewhere, HB 21 is the only place for an alternative power source.
HB21 contacted me personally to discuss my email enquiry and provided a sound solution, as well as dropping off the products and discussing best application and installation. I am so impressed with HB21. I will post pics of the panel and controller install on my caravan once completed. Barry Kingston, Nelson.
So to put all the cards on the table, this is an Aliexpress product that's being imported and sold. There's talk about an app and how you can control it, but the team here haven't told me what that app that is when I've asked them. I have figured out what one I think it is based on reading a bunch of Aliexpress listings for this product and it works ok. The app is somewhat average and disconnects regularly. The actual charge controller itself seems to work well and do as it says on the pack. The plugs were wired in reverse when I received it but it was fixed after returning it.