This 300W panel is an easy plug-and-play with Ecoflow Power Stations or any RV solar system using the standard MC4 connectors.
Folding legs allow for easy positioning with the best orientation towards the sun. Once the sun is down, it folds into a carry case weighing just 6.9kg and can be easily stored away even in tight spaces.
Eyelets /Loops all around the panel make it easy to hang the panel on the side or secure it on the roof of your vehicle while stationary.
The solar cells have 9 Bus Bars which make them more efficient at conducting electricity and the panel experiences a reduced loss of power.
PERC which stands for “Passivated Emitter and Rear Contact” solar cells are modified conventional cells that enable the cells to produce 6 to 12 percent more energy than conventional solar panels.
What can you charge with this panel?
Ecoflow Delta Mini | 1300
- Ecoflow Delta Max | Pro - use up to 2x 300W panels in series
- iForway T-Rex 2000 - add our MC4 to small Anderson adapter
- Goal Zero Yeti 1000X | 1500X | 3000X - add Goal Zero adapter
Car batteries - add our Win 500 MPPT charge kit
- RV Lithium, AGM and Deep Cycle batteries - add our Win 500 MPPT charge kit
HB21 300W Solar Panel General info:
- Maximum Power: 300W
- Unfolded Dimensions: 243.5 x 72 x 0.4cm
- Folded Size: 72 x 55 x 2.5cm
- Weight: 6.9KG
- Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 31.07V
- Short Circuit Current (Isc): 12.27A
- Voltage at Pmax (Vmp): 26.4V
- Current at Pmax (Imp): 11.36A
- Solar Cells: A Grade Monocrystalline Silicon | Mono PERC | 9 Bus Bar
- Surface: Carbon PET
- Cell Efficiency: 22.62%
- Output type: MC4 connector
- Waterproof: IPX3 water resistant
- Operation Temperature: -10~60 degrees C
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- 1 x HB21 300W Solar Panel / Carrying Case with MC4 wiring harness
Warranty: 1 year manufacturing warranty
Download Specification Sheet here:
Relatively portable and easy to set up. I have only achieved 240w output at most to date but it is summer and panel warms up quickly and output reduces. It may perform better when it is cooler.
Although more rigid portable panels like HB21 440W Folding Solar Panel are likely to be more efficient and certainly more weather resistant, I wanted something that was less bulky and lighter weight. Easier to use and store. Loops around outside will also be useful for hanging up high on caravan and angling towards low winter sun later in the year.
HB21 provided excellent advice, opinion and flexibility in considering the different options. Thanks.
Doing everything that we expected it to do. Plugged into the caravans battery management system and supplements the on roof panels on overcast days. Waiting to recieve an XT60i connection to directly charge my Ecoflow delta 2 at a faster rate.
The best solar panels i have ever bought. Really efficient.
Thank you so much Harry for your help and advice with my recent purchase of a HB21 300watt portable solar panel.
I purchased an EcoFlow Delta 2 portable power station to use in my motorhome when I am not hooked up to a powered site. Harry suggested I buy a HB21 portable solar panel to help me have a continuous power supply.
I highly recommend the quality of the products. Thanks Les